Air service is either to Jackson Hole or Riverton. T Cross Ranch is a 2-hour drive from either. Guest travel transportation can be arranged from the airports or rental cars are available. Dubois has a 5000' blacktop runway for private jets and charter flights.
Cabins are ready by 3:00 p.m. for incoming guests. Check-out time is 9:30 a.m.
Driving Directions from Airports
From Jackson Hole Airport
- Turn north on to Rt. 26/89, pass the Grand Tetons on the left, to Moran Junction (30 miles).
- Turn east on Rt. 26/287, climb over Togwotee Pass and the Continental Divide at 9,658 feet elevation, then descend into Dubois (56 miles).
From Riverton Airport
Travel west on Rt. 26 through the Wind River Indian Reservation, past legendary Crowheart Butte to the north, before arriving in Dubois (75 miles).
- Go north on Horse Creek Road from Main Street, aka Rt. 26/287. This intersection is in the middle of town, opposite Welty's General Store. The pavement ends at about 4 miles out of town.
- Horse Creek Road gradually climbs through range land, past ranches, and across cattle guards. Along the way, Ramshorn Peak and Boedeker Butte make their appearance to the northwest and northeast.
- After the fourth cattle guard, be sure to keep right and not turn toward Burroughs Creek or the Horse Creek camping area.
- Within a few more miles and across the first bridge, stay left at the fork as directed by the sign, which includes T Cross Ranch.
- A few more miles and across a second bridge, stay right at the fork and you are now on the driveway into the ranch marked by T Cross signs. Drive slowly and carefully.
And Just for Fun...
...a virtual aerial-view video.